1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

disappearing bod book

Discussion in 'UHall' started by killer instinct, Nov 18, 2009.

1. I recently went to turn in bods at delucia.I filled 30 bods and had a bod book to put the new ones in.The book had 200 high to low quality bods already in it.I was having trouble getting the bods placed in book.I then moved it to a better spot in pack.Poof all gone.I was not in fel.I have a feeling that a big lag spike occured and my book fell to the ground.I logged in and out to see if it would appear.No dice tho.I am only doing bods cuz the lag is soo bad.Now bods are a no go.What else is there to do.Grow plants.I wish uo would give us a rebate for poor quality.It's like going to the store to buy prepaid bread only to find out that all they have is moldy bread.I wonder how many ingots and hrs of time was lost due to this.I guess I am just a EA chump.But for how long?

2. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I hope it's just a SA client bug, and it will come back again after you log out/close the client/ relog in.

3. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've seen my runebooks disappear once in a while in the Enhanced Client. Crossing a server line restores them.

4. I have had runebooks do the same.They always came back.Hoping this book does.I had some val bods.fort bods etc.I have logged in and out.Maybe when server up.Crosses fingers but not optimistic.

5. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

They always come back... just close and re-open the backpack in the EC. They are there just you cant see them.. sadly the EC is still in beta.