1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Disappointment At The Fullest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Emma Silvermane, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ok so about 10 of us or less went to see cora tonight .. we tried several different methods .. toons .. summons templates .. double clienting .. dragons dogs .. 3 hours we tried ..we died repeatedly im sure i lost atleast 700-900 k in insurance at 255am we finally dropped her .. and ive got to say .. she was the most disappointing thing ive ever killed in my 9 years in uo .. i got 194 gold .. 2 piece of cursed shame loot and a couple arrows .. The 2 pieces I got were worse than anything ive ever gotten in shame .. I think everyone else got the same kinda crap ... I choose not to name names because they can post if they choose .. but i give it 2 HUGE thumbs down .. Anyone who hasnt done it .. please save your time .. and gold shes NOT worth it .. Best thing i can say is i got to spend 3 hours with friends and guild mates honing team work and having a great laugh at the retardedness of this .. Theres no reason she should be that hard if shes not even giving drops to recoop the insurance we all lost .. and im not kidding when i say .. we tried everything .. we got her down to like a 1/4 and she started healing herself and we finally tried in a last ditch attempt 3 dragons again and a dog .. everyone concentrating on healing the pets and finally she died was just a disapointment :(

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's because you used toons instead of characters.

You were in the wrong game!

3. Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hahaha ... toons .. characters .. pixel people :)~ all the same :)

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There is a strategy to her that makes her fairly easy.

Spoiler here:
    Either one GD or one good dexxer/sampire and the rest heal.

Yeah, most everything on her corpse is cursed, but have head of some nice clean pieces. And the gold she drops is small, the reason folks kill her is for the things that drop in your pack as she drops. Check out the new glasses :D they come in human and garg vesrions, all mods are the same.

Prismatic Lenses.jpg

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Actually when we did her we had a healer on each side of the pool..... three dexers who basically jousted her until she was down into WoD range then my healer jumped in and blasted her with WoD a few times until she died.... yes we did die a few times.... but with 2 healers stationed on either side of the room typically someone did manage to live.

When I did her on TC I was on my tamer and had my GD tanking her.... I died once. Dragon never died. But then there were also 40 other people there.

6. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Takes me roughly 12 minutes to kill her dual client with bard/sampire. Done her about 6 times so far with one arti drop and 91 relic frags from unraveling the loot. If done right she is worth the time.

7. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

aye not very adventorous fight but its basically ONE attacker (pet or dexer) and the rest hold back at max range and heal. Once at WoD straif her.

Problems with multiple attacker is it multiplies her Area Effect damage by the number of attackers 2 = 2x, 3 = 3x and so on.