1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Disco and Peace question!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slim, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2008
    Hello! I play a bard. I have 120 music, peace and disco.
    I fail alot on tamed super drags when peacing or discoing. Some times it will take 4 or 6 times but others Ill nail it on the first time.
    I tried dragon slayers, reptile slayers and exceptional instruments but I get the same result. Am I doing something wrong or is that just the way it is. Now I have low dex and am elf if that anything do to with it.

Other bards Ive seen seem to get it on the first try every time.

I hope theres a way to up the success chance.

Any ideas?
  2. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

I have 120 Music, Disco and Peace as well and even with a dragon slayer instrument it is very hard to peace a greater, and it only lasts for about 1 tame attempt, I just use honor to tame then now. Disco works well when u have to kill one! makes it alot easier.
  3. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Tamed Great Wyrms don't have a Dragon/Reptile Slayer Vulnerability (Unless they fixed it). Wild Great Wyms do. Peace is worthless on Great Wyrms. I usually solo tame Great Wyrms, no Beat Down, no Peace, no Para, no Honor. Just good old Lead Taming and good magework for healing.