1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

disco charts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Anon McDougle, Jun 30, 2008.

1. with the pro forums gone i cant find the disco tables that were on the bard forum anyone have them ?
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
  3. Thanks snake i was realy looking for the chart that said gamans untill 73.5 then creature XXX untill 99.5 etc etc ????
  4. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Because we still don't have the old section order, skill questions like this are asked frequently here and in Player's Corner. But I admit that it is a pain to search all the elder posts for the right information. I really hope we will get the sticky guides back. It would be a shame if all the information were lost :sad2:

Maybe this what you're looking for: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=6899