1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Macefighting] Disco/Macer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Cazzador, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

I have a macer toon that I haven't finished and has been sitting collecting dust for while. Last night I was thinking what if I make it a Disco/Macer just for fun. So what do you guys think. Not PvP toon just PvM.

So far I got him at:
    Mace 110%
    Tact 110%
    Parry 100%
    Anatomy 100%
    Healing 90%

Now going to add. Music 110% and Disco 110% It comes up to 730 but I got a few rings that would help with that. Just a Fun toon.
  2. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

I would definitely try to squeeze Chivalry in there since that will significantly increase your damage output.
  3. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

You are right didn't think of that.
  4. Black Tom

Black Tom Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 22, 2008
    I ran something similar for awhile. It really was fun to play
    How about this

110 Mace
    100 tact
    100 Anat
    90 Heal
    65 Chiv
    110 Music
    110 Disco
    100 Bush

That's 785.

Get a ring & bracelet. Imbue 3 skills at 10-13 per. Add on DI.

You'd have chiv for CW & EoO. You'd have Bushido for lightning strike & perfection bonuses, plus confidence heals. Run ML & SL on a diamnond mace with high SSI. Discord and spam LS.