1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Disco Warrior

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Playhardgopro, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Does anyone here play a warrior with Discordance and Music?

I'm sure it would be difficult to fit them in but if you could, Discordance would surely boost the effectiveness of Swords and Parry a great deal, as well as weakening your opponents' physical and magical attacks.

I'd be interested to hear how this works in practice.

I expect you would want:

120 Music
    120 Disco
    120 Swords
    120 Parry
    70 Chiv
    99 Necro

And then 70 tactics for primary specials or perhaps 70 Bushido (purely for honor on Big Game, where you can build up the 20 or so hits you would need?).

2. Someone recently posted a template for a Disco Samurai which they'd called a Sampord. Personally I prefer Discorai.

3. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My secondary accoount has one I made to assist with champs and top tier MoBs.

120 Mace
    120 Music
    120 Disco
    115 Busido
    100 Tactics
    100 Necro
    Rest into chiv.

I think thats the temp I run but I'm at the office and cannot check. I have 50+ points on jewels mostly in disco and macing I think. She is max damage, hci and dci all 60+ after vamp form. I run imbued and enhanced quaterstaffs for the 40 ssi and reduction of the MoB's stam.

This char is a super help to either just myself or my guild. She makes medusa's so easy that you can bang out 2-4 in a single charge of the lenses. Baracoon's drop like little girls as do most others.

Great temp if you have the time to make it and a imbuer to help.

4. That's an interesting template. I may have to check that out. Of course that means working Bushido up to 115..........again..........but the rest of the skills I already have. I'll just have to make a few weps with the right specials and such.

5. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I should mention that for the most part this chars weapons all revolve around HLA. I find this a great assistance to beating MoBs down. She does run the odd slayer but for champs I just turn her on, disco and stick a coin in the LS macro key. The other account deals with tanking, bandies if need be and random spawn.

6. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm intrigued as well. The big put-off with this template right now is the name though. Sampord or Discorai don't excite me much. Because this thread is titled Disco Warrior I think we should refer to the template as John Travolta.

7. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just reviewed the temp and its as listed above. With jewels I'm sitting with 90 chiv which I now remember wanting so she could res if the poop hit the fan. Next 120 bushido I get I'm gonna slap on just for the extra LS hits but its not needed.

8. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

First you must buy a white suit.

*woot, woot*
    Stayin Alive....Stayin Alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

A you must name your character after one of the members of the Bee Gees

Then you are a Disco Warrior.

9. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran