1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

disco'peace or disco'provo

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by shadowking, Oct 30, 2009.

1. shadowking

shadowking Guest

my templete is anatomy chiv disco fencing music peace tactics. would i be better off with droping peace and adding prove? currently with peace i can help keep mobs off me area peace and sigle one out. i never used provo i assume i can provo mobs on heach othe making killing them faster and tale less damage sins the will be fighting each other? or should i drop anatomy and add provo?
  2. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

All my Bards have all Bard skills available on SoulStones. Different situations require different tools.
  3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003

but if i had to choose only 2 id roll with disco and provo.

if you run up against any peerless or boss they are gonna allways have 160 barding diff.

so they will need to be basted in a disco BEFORE a provo will ever take.

plus disco makes everything better.
    (mental image of a 70's white liesure suit with a sparkly spinning disco ball)
  4. Discord/Provoke.
  5. disco/provo is better in more situations.
  6. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
  7. I have fun with a mage/ peacer/provo.Not much I cannot accomplish.Always wanted disco.Peace seems to save me lots.Wishes I had more room to add disco.