1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Discord+Curse?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunters' Moon, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Does the effects stack? I asked the same question in Players Corner but got no answer. Anyone know the answer?

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Actualy on harder mob I curse then discord as it lowers the barding difficulty. Yes it stacks!

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Haha finally a response. Thanks for the favorable reply.

4. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Curse reduces the str/int/dex of mobs, which as 5% says, lowers the barding difficulty.

Discord lowers the resists and skills (it used to lower stats as well, but was changed), which also lowers the barding difficulty.

Both can be in effect at the same time, but the only attribute affected by both is the barding difficulty (barding difficulty is based on the total attributes of the mob), and that definitely stacks.

This is for PvM. Discord doesn't work on players and curse works differently on players.

5. discord does work on players, PvM wise, satyrs do it all the time

6. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ahh, you are rfight, I stand corrected. I forgot about satyrs and was thinking only of player bards.