1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discordance] Discord vs. Doom

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Turdnugget, May 27, 2009.

1. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Do all of the Doom Gauntlet bosses take the 20% stat/skill loss when properly discorded at 120/120 music/disco? Or is it less since they're a lot higher end then other mobs...

Thanks.

2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

never lured them, but when i disco them, at 120/120 they dropped faster to dragon!

3. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Curious because there is a thread talking about discording a Peerless and not seeing much difference...

I know Peerless bosses are a lot tougher, just wasn't sure if Doom bosses were affected more by it.

Anyone else know?

4. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

The Doom bosses lose 14% when I discord tem with my 120/120 (music/discord) tamer. I have lored them to confirm. This note: Discordance states that since they have a barding difficulty of 160, the effects are halved. This halving also occurs for paragons that have a barding diffuculty of 160. Normally a legendary discordance will do 28% to the target.

Stayin Alive,

BG