1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion: Armor Dyes

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by Auriel, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Auriel

Auriel Project: Gorgon Game Mod

Mar 9, 2014
    I have organized, somewhat, last Saturday's Town Hall and will bring subjects here for further discussion. As the players Saturday learned, the devs want to know our thoughts and wishes. So please feel free to contribute!

Admin LOCAL nimor: what would you like to see?

nimor LOCAL well for coloring i will like to know what the color will do

seas LOCAL preview for dying

nimor LOCAL right now u cant know what will happen with 2+ colors

Auriel LOCAL my experimentation has shown that the colors also adhere different to different items

nimor LOCAL will like to chose whitch color go were on the armor

Gremror LOCAL Agree with nimor

Auriel LOCAL (I am logging all of this so don't worry about confusion)

Admin LOCAL yeah I will get a preview window eventually, but it will be a ways away

Admin LOCAL I'm not sure what easy things I can do there in the short term

nimor LOCAL not preview even just large part small part rely small part message

nimor LOCAL u got 3 color solots i will like to know what is prime secnd last

Admin LOCAL gotcha. yeah we need to go through all the suits and map that out

Auriel LOCAL yeah its not he same for every suit

DreadzLOCALmaybe different size dye bottles for different parts

Auriel LOCAL like for my top now, it was white, darkgoldenrod, pitch black. But tother things do not act the same

Admin LOCAL right now it's tied to the slot order. it's just not labeled in any way