1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion of the Week

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Pandora_CoD, May 5, 2015.

1. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Hey guys, in an effort to get the forums and members talking and chatting I am going to be putting up the discussions that I put up on our shard's FB page here as well to let folks chime in here as well. So I will periodically bump this thread up when I add a new discussion on FB.

:heart: Pandy

Armand de Romanus likes this.
  2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

Posted on May 5th, 2015:

Discussion of the Week! Celebrating the month of May!

GARDENING: Why do you love it? Who do you do it for? What do you do with the seeds & flowers after? What does your gardening setup look like? Post your pictures! ‪#‎UOGardeningRocks‬ ‪#‎UltimaOnline‬

[​IMG]

3. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable

So I am obsessed with gardening in UO! No doubt one of my favorite things. I do sell a lot of what I grow but mostly I use it all to make plant dyes and also make baskets. And of course to decorate all our houses! I own an "estate" which is 4 houses put together side by side that act like one huge house with teleporters. Below is my gardening setup, I have three garden roof tops --- one with 9 large garden beds, one with 6 large garden beds, and then what I call a "Show Garden". My character is obsessed with growing flowers what can I say.

Here is my screen shots!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]