1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dismissing A Vendor

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jillene, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Jillene

Jillene Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If you dismiss a vendor where do gold and items go?

2. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Have you checked the house sign/moving crate?

3. Jillene

Jillene Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I should have explained better sorry, my friend was selling a big ticket item for 150 million on a shard he does not play on, the guy he was selling the item to gave him a vendor to use at his house to sell him the item, as soon as the sale was made the guy told him to dismiss the vendor, I do not know how vendors work nor does my friend, he collected the gold before he dismissed the vendor because he was scared the gold would fall to the floor.

4. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Double click vendor and choose collect gold. The gold will go to your bank box - as long is it room for it. Emty the vendor and dismiss him.

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You can not dismiss a vendor with gold or items for sell on it, all must be removed first. The only time a vendor goes to the crate is when you run out of vendor fee money.