1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Skills Dismount Toggle

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by puni666, Sep 27, 2012.

1. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
    When toggling the special move dismount with any weapon besides a human lance while being mounted it fails to toggle. Is this by design? I can toggle infectious strike without the weapon being poisoned. It just fails when you hit. It would make a big difference in pvp to not have to waste valuable seconds dismounting myself, toggling dismount, then remounting again to prepare a dismount special move. Or the other tactic of carrying a lance toggling dismount.. then quick switching to a club, bladed staff, etc.

Also, the gargoyle's version of a lance does not toggle dismount while flying like the human version does while being mounted.
    #1 puni666, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead

Jul 2, 2012
    The lance is the only weapon intended to allow for dismounts while the attacker is mounted. The gargish lance not working while flying is a bug and I have submitted a problem report into the system on that aspect of your report.

As far as the other weapons requiring you to dismount, that is currently working as intended.