1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dispel Evil not working as intended?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dan123The123Man, May 8, 2012.

1. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

"Attempts to dispel evil summoned creatures and cause other evil creatures to flee from combat. Transformed Necromancers may also take Stamina and Mana Damage. Caster's Karma and Chivalry, and Target's Fame or Necromancy affect Dispel chance"

The text above is what I got directly off of uoguide. The dispel evil does dispel summons but when I read "cause other evil creatures to flee from combat" I 1. either think the creature is going to run (in fear) from me or 2. not going to be flagged on me anymore. Neither of those scenarios work and so I don't think the bold and highlighted text above is working correctly. That being said, I haven't tested to make sure the "transformed necromancers taking stamina and mana damage" works.

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

for what I know it easily dispel revenants and make flee ONLY red creatures, the rest is a bit overestimated if not completely broken :D

3. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It used to work when you wanted things to flee but that caused many problems with the ai of the fleeing things and they removed it.

4. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I remember that... it was a lifesaver when spawn was all up in your bum (especially casters) and you couldn't disengage. Sucks that it doesn't work anymore.