1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dispel evil Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by zamot, Oct 29, 2014.

1. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have used dispel evil in the past for the Reverents and dont remember it ever taking me out of stone form. Last night I was on with my mystic macer and used dispel evil and I got a message that you have been purged or something to that effect and I went from stone form to human form. Is this an intended change. And yes I know that there is a mystic spell Purge magic. I know I did not cast that because I was still holding my weapon and shield that are not spell channeling. I also dont have any hot keys setup for that spell.

2. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Were you in fel? Someone could have used a ward removal tally on you.

3. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

nope was in doom.

4. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Are you Negative Karma? Only thing i can think of would be that Stone Form is falsely flagging as a Necro Form, and your own Dispel Evil is adversely affecting you when you cast Dispel Evil within Stone Form. Although, Dispel Evil is only supposed to deal Stamina and Mana Damage to Necros within Form, not actually pop them out of form.

5. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm probably wrong but I think some levels of Liches, and possibly Devourers of Souls, have the spell that will remove buffs (like stoneskin). I've had it happen to me before but it's been so long that I can't remember what did it!

6. Tyrtle

Tyrtle Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Also if you accidentally attacked a colossus, they will purge magic as well. I'm always getting knocked out of vamp or wraith form when I hit an alliance members colossus on accident. I really don't think dispel evil will do it. But you could always try it again and see if it does it again.

7. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

could have been the Devourers of Souls, I didnt know they could do that