1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

DJ BlackJack's Halloween Story Contest

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by BubbaBlue, Oct 23, 2009.

1. BubbaBlue

BubbaBlue Guest

Hey guys, Like to write? I'd like to interest you in a little contest of grit and determination. Id like to see who can send me the best Scary story to be aired on My Friday Radio show On http://www.whisperingroseradio.com/. All Entries must use Appropriate language for the Air.And clean. Your free to make them as scary as possible tho. The winning Story will be aired on Friday Oct 30 between 1-3 Pm EST. All entries must be submitted by Wed Oct 28th. Aso it must be unique by you.. No cut and paste. I cant wait to read them my E-mail is [email protected]. Hope to hear from ya!!

2. RuthieJ

RuthieJ Guest

Are there any restrictions as far as the length of the story and so on ?

3. BubbaBlue

BubbaBlue Guest

Good Question. I hadn't given that much thought to be honest. Id say not more than can be read in a 10 min segment like a short story. Or if it happens to be too long i could do 2 parts.

4. Morpheus Mardox

Morpheus Mardox UO Chesapeake News Manager
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Lookin forward to these stories , once submitted they will be placed on display inside the Guardians Gate Radio Station for everyone to have a read!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!