1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

DLite finally maxed fishing!!!!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Kippy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Kippy

Kippy Guest

After so many years being stuck at 64 species, I had lost hope of ever maxing DLite in fishing, last sunday night she finally caught the Concord Grape PB&J Fish which brought her at 65 species, then monday night she caught the Grizzly Bear Acuda, tuesday in 10 min, she got The all Star and The Full Moon!!
    1 to go and I knew that devil would give me a hard time.

Finally after fishing for a few hours I was giving up for the day, I said 1 more bucket and I'm done, well...... on my third cast, there he was The devil Ray!!!
    She will sell her last fish Tonight at 7 pm eastern, The Brrrgh playground in Funnyfield!

Attached Files:

2. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

wow chanty. a BIG CONGRATS!!!! i guess that means there really is hope for us poor fishertoons.....maybe i need to get back out there..funnyfield you said??? hope there are some piers open. i would imagine they will be filled with stratics players hoping to find those elusive last few!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Grats Chanty!

4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

WTG DLite!
    Oh and BTW, I appreciated all of the gifts sent my way, I'll have to take a pic of my house..:dunce:

5. Kippy

Kippy Guest

LOL you wanted to know what i did with all those jelly beans, now you know :p
    (next time, don't ask) :lick:

6. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Don't say I didn't warn anyone...

7. Kippy

Kippy Guest

All i can say is: ROFL

8. Kippy

Kippy Guest

here it is :D

Attached Files:

9. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What do you need yet. golf?

10. Kippy

Kippy Guest

UGH! yeah
    I will be golfing for the few weeks to come......

11. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

WTG Chanty! Good luck on golf. I dread golf. It's so boring! Every time I attempt it I end up CFOing instead. LOL!

12. Congrats Chanty!!!

I need golfing, so maybe we can golf together, i just need wins and qualifies, but i can work on wins some other time

13. wtg hun about time. took the time of you taking a toon vacation to start catching them. so when you coming back to my house? :D Love ya

14. way to go hon. Now can you teach me how to find them. Thats Awesome:) Jo Jo

15. Hip hip hooray!!!

Way to go!!! :)