1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    Does anyone still play this or know that this stratics exists for Dungeons & Dragons?
  2. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

Hiya, Bazer!

I don't know what the numbers are concerning how many players there are in DDO; however, I'm willing to bet that not many players know this forum exists. However, with a little word of mouth, that could change. :)
  3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

DDO is still ticking along.
    Like Katheryne, I don't know the numbers.
    However, I recently did the n-day trial (I forget how long it was), and it seemed pretty active.

Personally, it didn't grab me well enough to get me spending money on it.
    But, that in no way means that anyone else won't enjoy it.
    If you don't, or haven't already, I would recommend at least trying the trial for it.
  4. swiftoni

swiftoni Guest

i never got the time to play the new DND game probly a good game that got down sized by the mane streem games like wow now FF11 now AOC.