1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do Angels come in different shades, rarities?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by G.v.P, Dec 16, 2010.

1. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has anyone claimed a rare Angel from 2010 gifts? Talking about the little red guys you have as option for gift.

2. Amathist

Amathist Guest

I haven't heard anything about them being different, and the couple of pictures I have seen are all the same...I wish they where all different colours though so they could be more collectible...yes I confess I like my pixel crack.

3. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran

My buddy claimed like 3 accounts worth and everyone one of them looked the same to me.

4. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Hopefully they have a rare color there or else they are a waste of time to collect when everyone can get them all easily with the numerous of characters in all the shards. But for some reason I don't think they learned what the meaning of rare is yet and the people that knew what rare and collection meant left/fired from the dev teams. I miss them.....

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

damn .. lol thanks :)

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

So the only thing exciting this year is the same old angel boxes which you can't see the pretty graphic for in the EC.....

Bloody brilliant. Well... guess I won't have to worry about collecting anything this year.