1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Do any of these...

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Idahoan, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Have any value other than unravel stock??
    [​IMG]

2. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Is 100% Mana Leech & 100% Life Leech common?

3. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would unravel all of those tbh. Yes I've seen 100% leeches on slow weps. While that halberd looks nice it has no swing speed increase and is turtle slow. While the katana you have is fast, it has no leeches for pvmers and no splinter or hit spell for pvpers.

I don't even pick up cursed or antique items. They unravel nicely but that's all they're good for imo.

4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

The heater shield needs to not have the FC-1 and it'd be wearable for non melee-ers, but still not likely to fetch a ton of gold.

100 HLL and 100 HML is directly imbuable on any weapon with speed above 3.5.

Now, if you found a double axe with both at 100, and it was otherwise pretty clean, that'd be worth quite something. Likewise for a scimitar, war axe, longsword.

5. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran