1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Do archers benefit from DCI?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by imported_Sirion, May 1, 2008.

1. I'm confused with archers and DCI. For archers that dont have parrying or anatomy, will DCI items benefit archers from dodge attacks?
  2. Yes, but if you're using it for PvM, it's really not worth it. PvP is a different matter altogether.
  3. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

Only if you want to be hit less by swordsmen, macers, fencers, and other archers! [​IMG]
  4. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

A while ago, i used to have 45 dci on my 'Red' archer, and it kept me alive for extended periods (when mages/necro's were not around). So i would certainly say, yes. However, it was amazing that i was red, as i found near impossible to hit anything, because i had lowered my HCI to near Zero!!!