1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do I need the High Seas expansion to access the Sea Mart or fight NPC Pirate boats?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by DarkVoid, Oct 15, 2010.

1. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

Sorry if this is an obvious question or has already been answered, but if my account is NOT upgraded to the High Seas expansion, will I be able to access the Sea Mart or defend my ship and my character from an encounter with any NPC Pirate boats if I sail around Trammel?

I'm planning on getting the expansion anyway, but I'm curious as to what I'll encounter if I sail around without the High Seas expansion, and whether there are any problems that affect accounts that do not have access to High Seas expansion pack.

2. Destiny<3

Destiny<3 Guest

Re: Do I need the High Seas expansion to access the Sea Mart or fight NPC Pirate boat

I don't know about pirates, but I know many of my friends who dont have the expansion yet can still go to the sea market.

3. skulldug

skulldug Guest

Re: Do I need the High Seas expansion to access the Sea Mart or fight NPC Pirate boat

You can access the Sea Market without the High Seas Booster...you can even buy a Garg Ship....you just can't launch it until you upgrade.