1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Do I need to be respectful of Factions territory?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Boondocker, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Boondocker

Boondocker Adventurer

Over the years I have never seamed to understand the difference between Factions and guilds. I am mostly a solo player, I guess that's why. On the Production shards I don't think Factions have much impact anymore.

But on Siege they may.

So as I wonder around siege. Do I need to be respectful of Factions territory? I see faction sign up stones from place to place.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

What do you mean by "respectful"?

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Its rare that a random non-faction player causes any problems. They cannot enter the base unless they actually join a faction. I would avoid disturbing barricades and any bodies you may run across. I would definitely be on guard around the bases. A faction player may suspect you are there to spy or interfere in some way and it is always possible a bored, blood thirsty red name Sal Manila could materialize and dispense of you post haste. :arr:

Bo Bo, Spiffykeen and Boondocker like this.
  4. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

That depends. Do you like asking permission before taking a stroll?

5. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Yes he is blood thirsy.. but just remember if you die to him hug him while your in ghost form!