1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do IDOC's still exist?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Duncan McDermott, May 17, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I have travelled around on different shards looking for a spot to place a keep. I have yet to find any IDOC's yet I read that they exist. It use to be several houses fell a day. Do these still exist?

2. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Yes--there are a few...but seems sparse lately :)

3. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

Perhaps, peeps are staying in da game? Arrr, and wouldn't that be grand, aye.

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

No more idocs. The only players lleft are us diehards who will be here foreever.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

doubt there is many knowadays....like it was said abobe die hards....maybe odd fallers are people who left years ago and they forgot to end billing then the cc runes out of date etc etc hence fall ....most house that start to decay...get refreshed..as some folks play the 90 day rule were it simply enough to rotate 4 accounts and have 4 houses but pay just once per month....its a cool way of rotating 4 houses and freinding 4 accounts but it can be be dangerous!!!!

6. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

They definitely exist. I took a break and one of my houses and the 3 billion gold inside of it collapsed.