1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do my eyes deceive me, or....

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Has another one of our ranks joined the Stratics Moderator staff (albeit for WoW Stratics)?

Welcome to the funny farm, Blade.... [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

How long before he comes in here and "a-HEM"s us ya thnik?

3. Huh? I don't see it.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Blade Thugluv is a Mod for WoW

5. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is just too funny.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Guys,

Just so you all know I will be playing both WoW and UO. I have decided to Turn back on The "Sir Blade Of Yew The Guy Who Got OWNED By Serado" Account and Bring Mr. Blade back to Lake Austin. While i might not play a whole lot and probably won't be PvP'ing much, I will be playing.

I will probably start rebuilding the account next week. Still have all the chars just gave all the items away.

I should probley get back to plans for the WoW forums and finish my faq's. Just wanted to drop in and say hi and Thanks.

~Blade

7. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ] Oh, ok. I don't read WoW forums and I didn't see the tag on his forum avatar here.

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yeah, I know how messy the FAQ revision process can be...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

It's possible that the other game Mods shields don't show in our stuff. Interesting ... and if so, something I didn't know.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

It should show in all the forums. Bo has to put me as the mod for the forums first. I think that might be the problem. I have access to the Staff forums but Bo hasnt added me on the WoW forums as a Mod yet. So later this week it should all be fixed. *crosses fingers*

~Blade

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I *thought* it should show ... thinking of Stratics OT and all the non-UO folks there. I still think it's funny ... you got a SHIELD for WoW but not us! &lt;snicker&gt;