1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do plucked turkeys really come from Cornucopia's?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Nov 28, 2009.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We've got a ridiculous amount of Cornucopia's. We have most of the loot, but we haven't seen a plucked turkey at all. We keep hearing that plucked turkeys are a drop from the Cornucopia. Is this really true?

thanks in advance

2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

not sure but i wouldnt think so, have used about 1k charges on mine and cornstalk is the rarest item i got from them. have gotten 2 plucked turkeys, 1 from breaking a giant turkey egg and 1 in the corpse of a dead giant turkey

3. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

My Pluked Turkeys have come from the Eggs on the nest once you break the eggs and From killing the Turkeys, on the Turkeys body. As matter of fact I just got 2 tonight of the Turkeys body. But I have gone 20-30 Turkeys and like 40 nest with out single drop. Its just your random luck.

4. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*Grumbles about "random" luck*

Over 250 nests and not one single drop from breaking eggs. In all those turkeys I killed getting the 250+ maps I have only gotten 3 plucked turkeys from corpses.

5. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I want the stuffing and the plucked chicken! I have done something like 75 maps, broke all eggs and got nothing but the cornucopia's and feathers. GRRRRRRRRR

6. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I have gotten a plucked turkey from a Cornucopia.. I clicked it and saw the plucked turkey hit my pack as I was watching for what came due to missing a bottle of wine earlier because it landed funny and I didn't see it. So yes... you can get them that way. I have not gotten the turkey any other way... and I now have two.

I think the only thing you can not get that way is the Harrow and the nest. I got both by using the map.

7. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wonder, being such a rare drop, what their value might be.....

Anyone has an idea ?

8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

difficult to really know which of the items is the rarest.... for us, more plucked turkeys (all from corpses) than nests, altho we only have three harrows so far

9. Whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

10. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thats what my father used to say & its still true.

11. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

On atl they are selling from 2m - 10m. The guy with the 10m one is just paying vendor fees though.

12. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

tyvm, and I LOVE your sigil btw.

We've got soo many corns its just a matter of time then.

13. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Woot! *Starts clicking on every Cornucopia I own* Awesome!

14. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm excited about this too, since I assume it means we can get more harvesters blades this way (which seem to be very useful) and this way more of them can be introduced into the game, which is good for newer players.

15. good as I was wondering also and had asked for this also.

16. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

My feather pile is at 268 - 3 I used and not one harrow yet. In the first few days I got two plucket from breaking eggs. The other nine plucked came from turkey corpse days after those first two. At 9 cornstalks now and those only came in the last three days. Nest and stuffing at least dozen each, comes in spurts.

As far as the Harrow I will depend on my vendors to provide the gold to compensate for the RNG hating me as it always does.

Never a plucked from Cornucopia but I sure do hope that there is truely a drop from them. Be really assed up to have a useful tool like the Harvest Blade to be some oddball event item. If not maybe some drawn out quest after the event can be done for a recipe or the knowledge.