1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do the 1 use Tokuno Pigments stack?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Sep 26, 2014.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I must be confused in some manner. The normal Tokuno Pigments stack with just a double-click and target, but I am getting a you can't dye that when I try it with the 1 use ones.

Am I doing something wrong here, because it seems like the 1 use ones would be the entire point of stacking these things since its so many items shards wide.

Also, what is the most you can stack these normal pigments?

Thanks in advance for your time

ACB

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

The one use ones are from a different year than the stackable ones, The one use dyes were released as a random anniversary gift, people liked them so the devs made more colors and increased the uses each one had for the next patch. They may have forgotten to code the 1 use ones to have stacking ability. The most the normal ones can be stacked to is 50 I think.

3. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

When they remember the 1 use ones and code them to stack, I hope they remember the various brown/gray colors that don't even include their color. They need to stack also.

Captn Norrington likes this.
  4. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The one use anniversary pigments (hunter green, phoenix red,etc) do combine. The ones that don't combine for me are from the Treasures of Tokuno events. Perhaps the devs underestimated our hoarding abilities and didn't think there were any of those left! ;)

Xanthril of LA and Parnoc like this.