1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

do the fri night hunts still go on?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by SinDee, Mar 26, 2008.

1. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i was hoping to do my frist run if they did?

2. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

That sounds like fun!

it would be a honor to fight side by side with the great Vallend

3. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Take a glance at this. Live Events Looks like the event is on for this weekend. Ready your spellbook and repair and sharpen your weapons we will have some action.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Spoke with Anne about this today...she is Out of town this week and next and only home briefly over the weekend. She might get in game long enough to see what is going on...but if someone wants to run a hunt night....they should feel free to step-up and make it happen.

TW

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Sindee, and all who enjoyed the Friday nite hunts, I'm truly sorry I haven't been able to get these going again. My job has had me travelling two to three weeks out of the month and I'm usually coming back in on Friday nites. Or, as in the case of last nite, sitting on the tarmac waiting for two hours and then spending some time stuck in the parking garage elevator between decks when I finally DO make it back. [​IMG] LOL

My wonderful hubby was nice enough to log Anne in last nite while I was sitting at the airport so at least SHE wouldn't miss the "event".

I really do hope to be able to start these back eventually but, as TW said, in the meantime, if anyone else wants to take up some hunt nites, I know a lot of people would enjoy them again.

Again, I'm truly sorry I haven't been able to make this happen for you guys. I'll try to arrange SOMETHING soon if I can get my schedule clear and actually be home on a Friday nite.