1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do we even have a shard reporter anymore?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tycolby, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Just wondering cuz there hasnt been anything post about LA since the being of the year? Where the Hell is Fran and Chango!!!!!!!!!!

2. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I dont think we do anymore , if so they need to be fired lol.

3. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

they are long gone I think, I guess the job is yours Tycolby

4. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

This Just In at the LA news Desk!!!!

Teks declares he will no longer wear pink highheels but will now wear Pink thigh high boots.

More at 10pm

5. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

I heard that being shard reporter is so easy Even a caveman can do it.:loser:

6. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

*Looks around for a Caveman*

7. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

Cavemen in UO are very much extinct :violin: :D

8. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sadly, Fran and Chango had to make some tough decisions, and leaving UO was one of the decisions that was made. They closed their last account a couple of months ago, and I for one, really miss them. :sad4:

Shard reporters and moderators are volunteers ... if any of you cavemen would like to apply for a position, please contact _zigzag_, and he'll get you hooked up with chisel, hammer & stone tablet!

9. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

This just in, Its been rumored that our old reporter Eryn Darkthorn is looking for a new game to come back too!!!!! For all those who remember her please show her that she is still missed here on LA.

10. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

11. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Tycolby is about as close as we have to a caveman, he grunts whenever you talk to him