1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Do we need a new MOD for this forum?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Thunderz, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

2. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

If there is an issue with a moderator, contact the admins. Posts like this one are not constructive. This is a private forum, so the decision is not a "comunity" one.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Thunderz... This is not a democracy. You can not vote mods in and out. Yes, at times we may seem judgemental, it is our job. Openly questioning a mod is not the way to go. Read through the Faq.

If you have issues with any mod including myself the means to address this are there in the FAQ. *tips hat*

4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I disagree as we are a COMUNITY and if 51% of us are unhappy with our MOD then we have the right to say so. If we do not have the right to decide we are unhappy with our MOD then we should all be banned and we will move to another site if that is what you request?

Please lay the rules down to us. Sorry im the person to speak up but if WE as a comunity cant voice our oppinoins and concerns then this is comunism not democrace and i guess all of us will leave if thats what your request?

Thunderz

5. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

No we don't. Feel free to leave.

Edit: If mods could be voted out.. We'd either have none, or at the bare minimum Petra and Magdelene would be gone.

6. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

WOW and i thought stratics wanted to grow and embrace games with a new MD and all right now, not die like the USSR did under Russias comunism

If that is the MODS views thats fine ill conform but you know im gona try my luck jumping that berlin wall to get to the west and not spend a life of slaver in the east. Even if i might get shot [most of you might be to young to remember the berlin wall]

Thunderz

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Petra, Mags and all of the other admins checked off on me for just this reason. They trust my judgment (yes, judgment, we do that) in situations like this.

I am not an Admin. I am just their "night watch man" or meat shield as the case may be.

I have advised you on the proper way to address this. We are done here.

Again... Apologies to Tomas. I do not make a habit of this sort of thing. I do not do it lightly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.