1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Click Or Use Hotkeys?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by imported_Edward The Less, Jun 14, 2006.

1. So as the question says do you use your mouse to click or do you set up hotkeys?

Why do you do it the way you do?
  2. Lady Beth

Lady Beth Guest

I click, clicking all the way baby!

BUT I do have a few macros set up for those fancy sayings when I innervate or rez someone.
  3. With warriors, hotkeys are necessary, especially since we have abilities that are on the global cooldown and some that aren't. It's impossible to do both at the sametime without hotkeys. The ability to queue heroic strike, shield block and sunder at the same time is hot.
  4. -HuNTeR-

-HuNTeR- Guest

i do a little bit of both.

i like clicking with some characters.

keys with others.
  5. Egrog1717

Egrog1717 Guest

Is there a hotkey to change stances? Wasn't sure... but could have used it in a raid the other night
  6. You can drag the tiles out of your spell book and place them any place on your bar. I have mine bound to 1/2/3 for battle/def/zerk stance.