1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Do you garden in the new client?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by DHMagicMan_1, Sep 2, 2009.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

I use the OLD 2D client for gardening because I use UO_Assist to help me...

All my plants and bowls are in bag so I open bag one, click "Add All Items in Container" to my Use Once list, then I care for all the plants in that bag or box.

Repeat for all bags and I'm done caring with my plants for the day.

Does anyone have a good way of caring for plants using the new client?
  2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I haven't checked since the last patch but so far the plant windows seemed buggy, I had trouble targeting things manually. I haven't tried to create a macro for gardening yet. I will give it a try when I get home and post what I find. I will keep using the 2d client till the SA Client is more convenient.
  3. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

The plant windows are now buggy in the classic client as well. When I target the water pitcher icon in the tending menu, the menu duplicates itself, so that when I finish tending the plant and close out the menu, another menu with the original state of the plant is there. Its rather confusing, especially when you have over 75 plants to tend. =(