1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

do you hate the elf hair sticking out of the hats

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Tiger, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

here is an easy solution to that problem. Elves and humans can wear the circlet, they are medable (woot) they look cool. You can dye them, make them with runics and I think you can imbue them...never tested that
  2. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Yes can be imbued took me a few trys to get one for my tamer luck suit, 140 luck 20 lrc and some other stuff. Had to enhance it so broke a few, but got lucky. Imbuing and hats is one of my favourite things now. But I do wish they fix the spikey hair for elves and make it not poke out over all hats.
  3. Lady Tiger

Lady Tiger Guest

they just said in 5 on friday they weren't going to fix it but at least they could fix it to where the hair didn't show though the hats. The circlet looks cool...and with the new dyes omg they are nice. My elves don't look like they have crew cuts anymore
  4. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Yeah I know they said they not going to make them look like they did but they could atleast make it so the hair gets covered up also with spike hair the Kasa sits too low I actually think they all sit to low.