1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do you have to be a Gargoyle to take the quests in Ter Mur?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Man of UO, Sep 30, 2009.

1. My elf crafter is trying to take the quest to get the imbuing scrolls - only 83.4 skill at the moment. Any quest from any NPC that he tries to take I get the response, "I have nothing for you at this time."

2. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Hmm. In Beta, I was able to get the imbuing quest as an elf. I haven't tried since launch.

3. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You do not have to be a gargoyle to take any quests that I am aware of in Ter Mur.

My human has taken the embuing, hunter, and museum quests, and my elf has taken the museum and hunter quests as well as many others.

4. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Maybe it's a loyalty thing?

I'm not sure, but the only thing I can think of would be reaching 3000 loyalty points to get the 'friend' rating.

5. That's a good idea.... I'll try that. Thanks!

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

That or - some quests can not be taken at the same time as another quest. Clearing uncompleted quests from your pending quest list might release the quest you are trying to do.

7. THAT'S IT! I had an uncompleted Beggar chain quest, cleared that out and now it works.

Thanks!

8. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Aww.

For the benefit of my self-esteem, can we pretend I was right instead? It was a good idea....

=]

9. Umm... let's see... it was your suggestion that got Tazar thinking of alternatives that put him on the right track. Ya, ya.... that was it! Thanks Wulf! :pint:

10. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Works for me... :p

11. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Yay!

*continues his trend of being right about every last thing, when viewed in the correct manner*

12. Rush? Is this you? I KNEW IT!