1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do you know any of these people?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Dean478, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Dean478

Dean478 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm trying to catch up with the following people from days long gone:

Calinda/Ellen De Fey/Poison
    Zarfin/Cutter
    Rohan Kilman
    Garret Jax
    Rob Roy
    RainMaker
    Tilly
    Druid Allanon
    Violet Bonavich
    Helm
    Footstool
    Vladmir
    Lookfar
    Lauman
    Keldath
    Grumbly Old Joe

Any of these names still around? Any idea where they went? Cheers.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

All of them left many many moons ago

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Last I saw Lookfar was around still on EOB, just not much, and so was Vladmir.

4. Dean478

Dean478 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Last I saw Lookfar was around still on EOB, just not much, and so was Vladmir.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long ago was that?

I ended up getting in contact with Vlad just recently after I quit WoW. All these people are on my ICQ but not online for a while while I've been online, so eager to try and catch up with everyone.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

December lol, it was the last time i played properly.

6. eric23

eric23 Guest

Garret jax / Rohan Kilman, is about but not atm. he moved and will soon be back on line. Hope that helps.

7. Dean478

Dean478 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Garret jax / Rohan Kilman, is about but not atm. he moved and will soon be back on line. Hope that helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does, except they aren't the same person. [​IMG]

But thanks for that! I disappeared for a couple weeks and came back and hadn't seen him slip off. Cheers.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ellen De Fey rings a bell but sadly I can not remember why. I will ask Jaxx if it was a friend of his as he may have contact details still.

9. Dean478

Dean478 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Ellen De Fey rings a bell but sadly I can not remember why. I will ask Jaxx if it was a friend of his as he may have contact details still.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gave me a map as a gift which was completed by Ellen. [​IMG] That might be where the familiarity comes from.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You gave me a map as a gift which was completed by Ellen. [​IMG] That might be where the familiarity comes from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes........I still do not know how I ended up with that map, I normally do not have little trinkets like that from people unless they are given to me as memento's but I just can not remember Ellen De Fey or why the name is familiar to me except for the map. Do you know what guild she use to be a part of?

11. Dean478

Dean478 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes........I still do not know how I ended up with that map, I normally do not have little trinkets like that from people unless they are given to me as memento's but I just can not remember Ellen De Fey or why the name is familiar to me except for the map. Do you know what guild she use to be a part of?

[/ QUOTE ]

We were all in First Chapter of Britannia followed by the Chapter of Tyr. There was another guild FCB was really closely affiliated with but I can't remember their name. FCB also used to be apart of them I think before I joined the game.

12. Dain69

Dain69 Guest

I must say i haven't played much at all in the past few months but this is what i can remember.

Calinda/Ellen De Fey/Poison - Was around but not very active.
    Zarfin/Cutter
    Rohan Kilman
    Garret Jax - Left a while ago i believe but heard something about returning.
    Rob Roy
    RainMaker
    Tilly
    Druid Allanon - Saw him around, had a jolly ol chat about Terry Brooks.
    Violet Bonavich
    Helm
    Footstool - I know there's 'a' Footstool around but i don't believe its that 1
    Vladmir - He was around but not super active,
    Lookfar
    Lauman
    Keldath
    Grumbly Old Joe

13. Guest

Guest Guest

the great footstoolius seemed to drop off the face of the earth, not seen em around in game or on the boards [​IMG]
    feenicks needs to come back too
    omg and whiskey bob he was awesome

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Feenicks is still around, or still has active accounts.. a bit rare these days but hasn't quite left as such. He's up to his usual tricks in LotRO, was deadly tempted to join him when I trialled that game.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Well then he should come say hi!

what about kev? any word on him? his castles still standing n all do hope he is ok, last thing i remember he was off fighting fires n i dont remember seeing him again *dreaded thoughts*

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I think Feen's enjoying the cooking system too much [​IMG]

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Zzz.....

18. Informed Vlat about you tryign to contact him, he still active in EOB...