1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do you "like" UOCraft?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by kitiara-atlantic, Apr 28, 2012.

1. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi all -

Just wanted to let you know that UOCraft.com is now on Facebook - so if you're a Facebook user, feel free to "like" the UOCraft page!

UOCraft.com | Facebook

In other news, while taming some cu's to make a new header banner for the UOCraft web site, I popped 3 blue cu's in a row. Sadly, they all rated terribly, but I was able to give away 2 of them for the novelty of the color. :) So if you saw Robisart in Luna on Atlantic spamming away free blue cu's, that was me!

(Am I the only one that sits there thinking, "Three blues in a row... a blaze cu has GOT to be next!!")

Happy taming, everybody!

DJAd and Nimuaq like this.
  2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Well done, kit! Just "Like'd" your FB page!
    ;)

3. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks! It makes for a nice little outlet for little gaming things that are too small or informal for a full forum or web site post, but fun to share nonetheless :)

Sauteed Onion likes this.
  4. Sauteed Onion

Meow UOcraft is yummy goodness. Not as good as you know eating a masterfully made cinnamon roll with a artisan's masterfully blended coffee to drink with it.. and you know like 4,000,000 dollars just falling into your bank account out of nowhere (with no legal mishmash and such and such meow), and then like 5 people showing up and telling you how awesome you are.. and then just leaving, not really wanting hand outs or anything.. and then loggin into uo after all that and then stumbling across a tasty looking Blaze Cu and you know.. tamin it.. But UOcraft is yummy.

kitiara-atlantic likes this.