1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Spirit Speak] Do you need it?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Mairut, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Mairut

Mairut Guest

I tried looking for this question on the forum, but couldn't find anything :-(
    I was told it adds a bonus to necromancy like eval adds to magery. How much of a bonus? I've read 3 different sites on spirit speak and they all say the same thing...spirit speak is used to heal the player and if there are no bodies conveniently laying around, it takes it from the players' mana. None of them said anything about it adding a bonus to necro. *confused*

Thanks in Advance! :)
  2. Rikimaru_Vegeta

Rikimaru_Vegeta Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 15, 2009

click on each spell, and it will tell you how spirit speak affects it...
    hope that helps
  3. Mairut

Mairut Guest

That helped, thanks! :)

It brought up another question though... Is spirit speak necessary to use necromancy, like meditation is for magery, or can you use meditation for both necro and magery?
  4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Spirit speak is to necro as eval int is to magery.

It impacts damage and effectiveness of most necro spells.

You can cast necro spells without it, but damage and duration are severely impacted.
  5. Mairut

Mairut Guest

Thank You :)