1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you NEED tactics to perform weapon specials now!?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

119 archery... and it says I can't use any of the abilities because I need tactics?

When did this happen?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you.

Was this change a really good thing for the game?

What is everyones opinion on this?
  3. Jason619

Jason619 Guest

I think it was good, it makes people who want a warrior actually have to make a warrior and not just slap on a weapon skill to any other class and call it a warrior.
  4. i think that it wa s a good change I hated it at first as I never had tactics but in the long run I have enjoyed it...
  5. Took awhile to get used to Not Having a Pre Toggled Para/Disarm on my Mage(i think that was this pub), but it got rid of some whacky templets that were causing alot of tears.
  6. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 29, 2003

If you want to be a mage and use a weapon that's ok, but if you want the full benefit of a weapon and it's special moves then skill points should have to be dedicated to it's use.