1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Do you still get excited when...

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Ransom_of_BiC, Jul 1, 2010.

1. ...you randomly run into someone from the forums? I was at some event the other day, where my 15 year old son was being fed bottles of liquor by EM Dudley and glanced out into the crowd and saw a bunch of people from this forum. I looked over the top of my computer at my husband and exclaimed, "There's Zelda of Zed!!". He glanced over at me a minute and then continued on his way, as he was not nearly as impressed as I was. I could almost hear the 'So?' echoing through his brain, however, he was wise enough not to say it out loud.

I can remember when I first registered for the forums many, many years ago and being SO excited to see people in game. It was almost like getting to meet a celebrity for the first time. I remember the first time I was strolling along and ran into Queen Zen...she was UO ROYALTY! She had no idea who *I* was, of course, but one would have thought that I was talking to Elvis or something by my level of excitement.
  2. I know Ransom, I am still embarrassed for your actions when you ran into me while you were training up your magery at Tram Brit Cem. You kept following me around and stuff.

I still can't believe you were getting owned by zombies that night but hey, you'll get better.

3. Jordy

Jordy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 29, 2004
    I run into Zelda every Saturday night. Of course, she would never recognize me because I pop by the SHE Auction on whatever char I'm on at the time and don't think I've been on the same one twice lol
  4. I've spoken to her several times at events, but never gotten a response. I think she has me on ignore. :p