1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

do you think they will bring " sell back" option back?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by webbboy2005, Mar 20, 2008.

1. webbboy2005

webbboy2005 Guest

i hope so.. i miss it i had a house that i sold and it was full of stuff im just stuck with.

2. No, they won't. They're concentrating on a player-based market, and distributing funds differently. On top of that, there are now thousands of objects merged into EA-Land, and the economy would blow up.

3. You can sell it back, just for no money lol.

What you can do is go to the stores in EA land or TC3, and ask if they buy used stuff. Most of them including mine do, or you can just sell it back for no money.

I doubt they will bring back the sell back for $ option.

4. they arent gonna do that because now that BF has just mereged with all there "expensive" and "rares" they said it would be pointless, we'd be selling those items back and become a millionair again. thats the reason why they had to delete all our money in the first place. but yeah i agree it sucks. they should at least give us like 100 or 200 or SOMETHING lol.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You could always salvage it and then sell the parts etc.

Polly

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

You could always salvage it and then sell the parts etc.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good idea [​IMG] I've had a monster time trying to find parts, wood and cloth in TC3...if you were here and had these I'd buy them up in a heartbeat!