1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do you think

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If i send them a letter everyday, UO will open a shard that will play like it did during the renisance? remember that?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Absolutely. UO, if nothing else, has shown that they are responsive to the desires of their paying subscribers.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

negative nancy

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Just you? NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT.

But if lets say 100 people sent 2 letters everyday, i think they would get the message around 20,000-50,000 letters recieved. I mean it'd take at least 3 months of constant letters from 100 people twice a day but i bet they'd pick up on it.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't even think that will work, I think they will get wise to the letter scheme and have their mail service filter them out , never to be seen again

6. i would be surprised if they did they lost a lot of steam when they decided to not fight the player run shards...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

negative nancy

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a negative ninny not a negative nancy

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Absolutely. UO, if nothing else, has shown that they are responsive to the desires of their paying subscribers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta love sarcasm.