1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Do you want the devs to beef up runic kits and Monster loot on Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Draxous, Apr 29, 2009.

?

Should they beef up runic kits and PvM loot?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    61.7%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    38.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well?

Doom
    a [cursed] artifact guaranteed to drop on every Doom boss in the gauntlet with the same chance to get a REAL artifact as it is now (keeping the pure ones rare.) Make inquisitors resolution a cursed artifact and add to loot table.

Turn Treasures of Tokuno on permanently.

Peerless:
    - 10+ of ea. ML ingredient drops on peerless bosses so crafters can craft pendants of magi for example... often enough to make and sell successfully.
    - ML artifacts (multiple) drop on peerless bosses (fey legs, totem of void, etc. etc.)
    - Quadruple the chance for a special item drop on each peerless gotten. That means Crimson Cincture, Sceptor of Chief, Crystalline Ring and so on.
    - Guarantee drop of 3 ML artifacts per peerless boss.

Add 2 random peerless ingredients to each of the named peerless monsters (Miasma, Grobu, etc. etc.)

Make monsters at Ancient Wyrm level drop items with 5 item properties around the max intensity range.

SOS Chests have a 1 in 3 chance to contain a marty and the leviathan chest contain (guaranteed) a cursed artifact.

Treasure chests (level 6 only) contain one cursed artifact. Locked chest spawns with-in the treasure chest and can only be picked once all other items have been removed from the chest.

Add 10x's the charges to all runic kits on this shard. So a barbed runic kit will have 150 charges.

This is my suggestion... I'm off to go see my girlfriend, I will refine any and all of it... but I expect it to be discussed in this thread.

I HONESTLY believe that if monster hunting was more lucrative... people would go out and DO IT. Not only that, but there will be a market for these items to emerge (there currently is NOT... I can't even buy a freaking pair of human fey legs.)

People will use these items (and not just those of us who are rich and have tons of them stocked away.) but everyone will.

I seriously believe that this will dramatically level the playing field and make it so that you do not need to be in factions in order to enjoy a decent suit.

I also believe that faction item costs should be reduced by 5 and put back to prodo-shard levels. But this final belief... is not a part of this poll.

Thanks and have a nice night.

Drax

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

On a closing note:

I believe this will drive a lot of players to go out and hunt again... ALL OVER the world. I believe this will revive the PKs who will be out hunting the hunters and will seriously do a lot to make this shard healthy again.

I believe whole-heartedly that this will make people less EMO about losing their gear and PvP will be more about having fun.

Good night

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I'm not going to vote until I see more opinions. But, imo, if they beef up the spawn rate of marties, bring back cursed arties (are they gone?), bring back tots, and well, fix the overall loot, it'd be nice. Everyone could wear whatever, have more variety, etc.

Also, is Luck even working correctly? I go farm with capped luck suit, and it just feels like blah and the reward is not worth the risk hardly ever.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya luck def sucks when it comes to farming.

The only thing honestly even worth farming for items in UO is Lady Mel... and I normally even get hosed there 90% of the time.

5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I voted No.

I like it the way it is.

But yes, I agree that luck seems broken. Would be nice if that got fixed...

6. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It is all about the Items, I voted yes.

Since we cant insure ours, when People have very few good items, they tend to keep them safe in a box, only pulled out for semi safe farming or Tournaments etc.

If Good Items dropped at a higher rate then they would be farmed more, sold more and used more, instead of sitting in a box to rarely be used or just looked at, or sold because they didnt want to risk losing what little nice stuff they had.

This game is super Item dependent as it is, they are not going to remove all this stuff, might as well increase the rate at which we can get them since we dont insure them, and make more for everyone....

Use them, sell them, collect them, hoard them if you like....

7. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I like the idea of driving players out to hunt again but in my opinion: it would make it to easy and Siege needs to be tougher.

8. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This easy stuff drives me crazy.

What is easy about losing everything but your Siege Bless?

Who loses their stuff more often? The experienced PvPer or the guys and gals trying to learn and get better or just survive to craft and PvM?

So as the guy learning loses more and more, his gear gets worse and worse unless he is able to replace it quickly. At some point a lot just say screw it, I'm gonna run a naked tamer or just GM crap and hug the GZ on my Blue so I can at least play without farming all the time. That or they disappear until they have accumulated enough gold and items to return to the fight to try and get better again.

The experienced PvPer is still accumulating items on his on , and also picking the nicer items he finds off his kills, stockpiling them and only selling what he has to much of between the few deaths he actually loses a suit.(which is often bought back)

How good you are depends on your game knowledge, your player skill, and the Items and Skills you equip your character with, why handicap yourself by not having the Items?

You can learn the game, you can make better Templets, and you can get better Playing if you live long enough to learn how to fight and play, Items are one of the things that keep you alive longer.

Is it all about winning, no. But at some point if you get the crap kicked out of you every time you step out the door, you decide its not fun anymore and stop going out the door...

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I hope SA gives Crafters a boost to make competitive gear. *crosses fingers* That and brewing...

10. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

QFT for my new hero.

11. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Savage is pretty cool. We agree most of the time.

12. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with your crafter boost Kelmo, Crafters should have been the focus and foundation of this game all along. Crafted goods should be the most sought after Items in this Game, not what fills in the gaps. The farmed loot should be whats used to fill in.

13. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i wouldn't mind seeing our non-fel spawns given alacrity scroll drops, it's not like there's much point in doing them now, even with them dropping the lil SoTs...

14. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Its too bad they can't enhance the exisiting dungeons and make then worthwhile to hunt in again

Even an increase in the rate drop on replica's or SOT's for dungeons that double as spawn locations would be a start in making them inhabitated again.

15. Bruin

Bruin Guest

I couldn't have said it better myself.

16. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

cinrease the psopulation!#!

17. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

Pre Age of Sh*t: tons of people on the shard. Tons of pvp happening all over the shard.

Post Age of Sh*t: fewer and fewer people everyday. Less and less pvp anywhere. TONS AND TONS OF CRYING POSTS ABOUT LOSING ITEMS!

Can you see the trend here?

More items = destroying whats left of the shard.

18. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Im just wondering, wouldnt the increased availability of existing items lead to less cying posts about losing readily replacable items, thus increasing PvP maybe bringing more people?

19. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with you and "age of sh*t" was about the only thing you could get all guilds to agree on when it was released. Unfortunately the items are not going away and I think Black Rain's ideas are probably the best fix. The only thing I would add is Crafters should have an easier time getting runic kits and hammers, should be able to choose what properties they want on an item, and DCI/HCI should be added as craftable properites . If you did that you would grant the crafter crowd a huge boon while at the same time make it easier for pvpers to requip fairly cheap without having to be in factions or pay your enemies for killing you to get your suit back.

Less cost per death = more fighting.
    More fighting = better pvpers in the long run and more opprotunities for kills and chest beating by those who are already at the top of the pvp game.

20. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I should of made the poll results viewable... my fault as we may have non-siegers trying to sabbotage the poll.

Kelmo - have you even read up on imbuing or are you just crossing your fingers in hopes that it will be what you *think* it should be?!?!? Because it's DEFINATELY not going to be all that great versus the standard gear we have. It's meant to enhance already good gear... and its not going to turn crap gear into something usable....

The items are not going anywhere. We either accept the fact that guilds like 420 will run these items and the rest of the shard will not OR we can try as a community to come together and level the item playing field so that there is more reasons to go out and hunt monsters AND people.

I also tried to incorporate crafters as much as I could in this suggestion. With the up-tick in ingredients... they will be able to craft things like pendants of the magi... darkwood suits... so on and so forth. With the uptick to runic kits... they will be able to piece together much better suits more often for sale. Right now, you couldn't make a complete suit with just 1 barbed kit if you tried.

21. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

We're losing players because Age of Shadows BROKE the way UO works. Nothing is balanced or tailored properly to fit cohesively while being enjoyable to experience.

Why you would think attempting to balance it would destroy the shard and not revitalize it is beyond me?

Before AoS, you would die... go suit up (to your template) and go back out and play. Hunters and crafters would be out constantly working to restock the supply to fit the demand and so on...

This will bring as much of that back as is possible.

Items are not going anywhere... accept it and work to make it better or accept it and keep things the way they are (which seem pretty crappy imho.)

Either way... you HAVE to accept it.

22. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I feel it's good old Felucca spawn that need a boost, I love killing Lich Lords but the drop plain sucks.

I don't like, that crafters have to do peerless to craft their items, it's wrong.
    I know the goal was, that the PvM'er should sell the resources to crafters but they will use them for their own mule.

As it is now, we get runic from BoDs and Heartwood quests. That's sucks as it takes alot of time and mostly are done without any interact.

Maybe this runic tools should have a chance to drop from the spawn, Orcs, brigands, ratman, liches and other race spawn would make sense. And it's spawn a crafter can kill or most of it.

23. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

My 2 cents : If you can't afford to lose your items don't run them and g0 earn gold. I mean seriously guys trust me reverting back to pre faction items isn't going to save Siege it was just as dead last year without them. Now get over it and go join factions to partake in some pvp.

And funny enough one of your posts about cons of faction items is people cry to get there items back, First of all I've only seen that like once and if any real pvper losers there faction items if they are not sold they will just simply gate and go buy another suit from the reward stone. Now stop with the constant cry about how awful faction items are get off the boards and go play Siege

24. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I hate to agree with a 420...but I hunt alot and get horrible loot. My tamer is new so I only have 1900 luck but it seems only slightly better then no luck.

The hardest thing about getting started on Siege was getting good jewls! No one sells them,
    so I made a tamer and got my own, it took way to long to aquire the small amount I have.

Anything that drops a level 5 map should never have these type of items

ring 2 luck
    war mace 5 ssi
    plate tunic no mods

I could go on forever, I like the idea of less items but better properties on said items.
    I would have no problem getting a great item at least once a week, not every three weeks...

*steps of soap box*

25. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Why should anyone have to join Faction to PvP?

I miss when half of the shard was red and there was no guildwars or faction. To PvP, you just had to choose side, good or evil.

26. loonie

loonie Guest

yah the good old days of pvp stretching from BGY to the bossy barn and everywhere in between :<

27. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Because until runics and monster loot is beefed up, that is the way it is.

Accept it or support this change.

Thanks.

28. Soul'Ess

Soul'Ess Guest

I'm gonna hafta agree with having a high-end luck suit just doesn't do it. Great idea, not enough kick to it. Just another prized possesion hidden away in one of many locked chests.:coco:

29. Someone please explain to me the difference between item insurance and having so many arties and runics that you can never run out? Does it not accomplish the same playing environment in the end?

Endless arties (cursed, faction or otherwise) PLUS better runics than other shards = the beginner shard...try Test Center instead.

30. FrejaSP

I may not agree with your way to do it but you did get my vote for this question:
    "Should they beef up runic kits and PvM loot?"

31. I wish more people could have witnessed what Siege was intended and used to be. It used to be that only a small percentage of Siege even had a, "Personal Bless Deed." This means those who were learning at that time had NO blessed items and were fighting people who had one uber item blessed. Anyone who started Siege with the ability to bless an item was lucky to be spoiled and they don't even realize it.

If I were to suggest we go back to the old rules, a ton of people would post about how it would drive people away from the shard. Yet I bet most vets would agree that is when Siege was busiest and the most fun, plain and simple. This forced a population of people interested in challenging themselves and a hell of a lot more respect for those who stuck through the hours of farming to stock up on pvp suits knowing you would lose several per day. This respect, therefore, was the reason we successfully self policed the shard against cheating, speed hacking, and griefing.

32. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

You want me to explain how having item insurance is different than not having item insurance? Really?

Well for starters, if you die... you lose all your gear to who-ever decides to loot your corpse. You wouldn't be able to insure a suit PvP, die, resurrect and be right back in the fight (a HUGE difference.)

You won't be able to perfectly tweak out any suit as the pieces with the **perfect** mods on it will be lost to whoever dies.

Crafters will be in even more demand as they start making orders for ML craftables like pendants of the magi and darkwood suits (as an example.)

So how exactly is this supposed to be easier?!?!?

Players will still have to go out an hunt for these items and try to get them. PKs will go out and kill those hunting for these items. Players won't be stuck in their houses so much because they are too scared to lose their suits. Players won't be at a huge disadvantage item wise and therefore items won't mean as much in PvP The competition will be better equipped and harder to kill/survive against.

This isnt test center where I just go to the bank and make my suit for free. Work will still ALWAYS need to be done in order to use a suit. It is the most stupid argument ever to claim that this will be anything like test center or any easier. It will be more fun and the players who PvP will PvP more often and be better equipped (which is exactly what makes this shard hard.)

33. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

No. This is not a PvM shard. PvP should be boosted, not PvM...la

34. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Ok, so at this rate... we're not going to show enough of us want this versus the turds that don't.

I didn't make this a public poll so we really can't see how many players voted that are non-siege playing.

I suggest guilds like TnT, GIL and so on start talking to your members about taking this issue seriously or just accept the fact that my guild, 420 will continue to run gear that is superior to yours while you try to fight us in GM crap gear.

Something I can live with... something you all die constantly with. So NBD to me. Figured that people were more interested and passionate about making this shard better for everyone. Seems like only a handful actually care tho.

Also, Rico... I'm glad you don't know what this shard is or what it represents. You were never siege material, anyway... la

35. TheScoundrelRico

ROFL@ the Siege newbie...la

36. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

ROFL @ you PvPing... la

37. TheScoundrelRico

*sighs*

Do I really need to explain that to you?...la

38. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor

Heh, why did you even start a poll/discussion thread if you can´t accept people having opinions different from yours?

39. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Did I have a problem with you having an opinion different then mine? No, because you gave a reason that made sense. (the only one.)

Everyone else "it would make things easier" or "this is a PvP shard" or "how is this not item insurance" rawr crap makes no sense...

So why shouldn't I discuss in this thread why they didn't make any sense? We are discussing this topic... are we not?

Well... I don't believe you are, you just like to instigate on these boards. Hello Rico junior.

40. Bruin

Bruin Guest

I voted yes and here is why.

There are generally two thoughts on this subject, both of which balance the field:
    1. No high end items at all, nobody gets them. Or very very very few of them so that maybe just a select few get to run with them and only like 1 item (so there is a purpose to running doom, etc). Imagine people who had just an orny, or just a crystalline ring, or just a faction fey leggings, but when you combine all three it gets to be too much.

2. High end items for everyone.

I don't like item based combat, I prefer #1. But lets be honest, I'm a dinosaur and item based combat is here to stay.

Right now, we have a situation where there are a fair number of high end items, but they are all concentrated in the hands of a few rich faction players. This situation is worse than option 1 or option 2 and something needs to be done.

I won't get what I want with #1. But I'd sure as hell rather #2 instead of what we have today. And that is essentially what this vote is for, #2 or leave it the way it is.

41. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor

Well, that´s just the thing.

Just because their opinions on things didn´t make sense to you, they obviously make sense to them. And that makes them turds?

Why not just say: "Ok, so at this rate... we're not going to show enough of us want this versus the ones that don't."?

English is not my first language so perhaps something got lost in translation for me during this discussion but yeah, the way I saw it you couldn´t accept any other opinions other than yourselves.

And as for the instigate part (had to look that word up), no, I´m not here to stir things up. But if you want to make that out of my posts then you might want to look within your own guild before you start pointing the fingers at me...

42. Calyip

Calyip Guest

IMO the problem with SP is the items in general. The items are too scarce and it seems many people horde them, so they do not get recycled through players. Truthfully, they need to get rid of item based PvP here or implement insurance, the systems just do not work with faction arties.

43. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

Way to hit the nail on the head. It's a shame that 99% of the population left on siege has no idea how things used to be and how much fun this shard really was. I will agree with your second paragraph. But truthfully, there's me, Freja, Tiberius, Mo'gluk and maybe you (sorry i don't recall your name from way back), these are thee only people i know that have been around since pre-Age of sh*t. So there's the four of us (vets) that may agree with you, and 99% of the shard only knows Age of sh*t. Maybe we outta agree with enigma, maybe that'll bring back the hundreds and hundreds of players and pvp'rs that left because of too much item based gaming. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but i know where my bet is going.

44. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I was here before AoS... I've been here since 2 months after the final shard wipe.

I remember how populated it was and I remember why the population started leaving FAST.

Seems like you forgot why everyone left so damn fast, though.

*claps*

45. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Btw, Item loot isnt just crappy on siege. Monster loot tables need to be adressed on all shards!

Its already been said in a FoF that the loot tables will be looked at "in the future" and that luck "may not be working as intended due to the loot tables" but who knows how long thats gna take to be sorted.

I do think that imbuing will help siege tremendously, it will allow you to take a crap 3mod(2/1casting) ring and make it a nice 5mod ring. It probably wont make Uber gear (unless you find 3/1 Lmc Lrc and add MR) but youll make some disposable good gear. I think that will help siege alot more than prodo shards and put crafters(and item ID) back in use and demand.

46. Nickster

Nickster Guest

I can speak from experiance here! i have found it best to stockpile large amounts of runic gear and have a "back up" suit in my bank box... if i die hunting and am close enough to bank to get back before my body decays then i arm my back up suit lure away the mobs and hit my undress macro... as i get to my body i am undressed, loot, have my real suit re equiped by the auto loot then stick it to the monster that killed me, can be tricky with para titans as they tend to hit hard but mostly i am sucessfull, since i started doing this i have not lost a single piece of my runic gear and i am never in a guard zone,

when i came here i decided that i was NOT going to be a total newb! right from day one i was gathering armour that was crap but better tham GM stuff, before i knew it i had a cheast full of gear and a bank box with a decent amount of gold (w3ell decent for me is a few hundered k), i hit the boards and every vendor i could find and bought up as much "high end" (as high end as i can afford lol) gear, donated the old stuff to NEW and the rest as they say is history..... I personally spend ALL my time hunting atm for skill gains and to try build up gold.... i fight titans/cyclopse mainly and their paragon big brothers, 98% of the time all i loot is gold as even on a Para titan (which is tough for me) its rare that there is anything worth taking. the odd ring or brace perhaps but other than that is all about gains and gold... i would love to be able to build a suit or take items off monsters that i kill but unless the loot system is revamped or even set to how it was in days of old it won't happen... i will still hunt and i will still run the best gear i can afford, if a PK finds me, i stand my ground and fight and hope that because i didn't run and at least tried to kill them i will get a res, most of the time it happens. sometimes they take 1-2 items they need and guard my body till i get back..

point it more loot and better gear floating around will stop people hiding in houses and hugging GZ's, i personally don't care if i lose a suit, i enjoy scouring vendors and building suits, but i know a lot would rather stay within a GZ or just try sell something rather than risk losing it! if it was easier to replace stuff then people wouldn't be as bothered about losing it... period.

P.S

Anyone want to sell me 300-400k worth of runic gear LOL

47. :wall:

I know of many players, including myself, who plan out several suits in advance and have several backpacks of completely balanced suits set aside to make re-equiping take seconds. If you don't do this and take an hour to build a suit everytime you die then you fail at UO. Not to mention, if your suit is mostly cursed arties then you're in stat for 20 minutes anyway. Thus, your argument of the basic difference with item insurance is very thin. Also, the easier it is to make runics, the easier it will be to have that "test center" equivalent suit everytime.

Your arguments about activity amongst crafter and hunting is valid. And your proposed solution should accomplish want we want in these areas but I simply question at what cost? What if we eliminate cursed, faction arties, easy more powerful runics, etc.? Would this not make people have to farm more often for pvp jewels, leather, enhancable armor pieces, etc. I think eliminating more uber items would also accomplish getting more people to farm and force activity to build a suit and it would even bring back treasure hunting. Everyone's suit would be more even if we all had to wear full leather again, and you would'nt have all of the drawbacks of making Siege easier. Yes, I said and will continue to say "easier." That is, until someone can justify how my training on this shard with no blessed item vs. people who had blessed items was not harder than what we have now.

48. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Since I'm shooting sunshine and rainbows up your ass...

How is my argument for item insurance thin? You act like if we make it this way, these items will suddenly fall from the sky like rain drops and all we'll have to do is lick them up off the ground whenever we want.

*cough*BULL*****cough*

For starters, every time you die and another player loots you... you have to replace those pieces. Rather than costing 150-300k a piece, they will cost 25k to 75k? A HUGE difference to the average Player/PvPer on this shard.

When you die, and another player loots your stuff... you are out of the fight. This isn't anything like item insurance where you insure a suit, die, ressurect and are right back in the fight. No, you are out. Bye bye... The difference here is-is that you are not out of the fight for the WHOLE NIGHT, like so many currently are.

Finally, with how freaking random item properties is... no one will really have the *perfect* suit. no one. It won't be like on production shards with item insurance where the perfect pieces are kept forever until the rest of the perfect pieces are found and then... kept forever.

Suits will not be perfect here.

I want to get into the next point, but I will do it after your quote.

Eliminating more uber items would also get more people to farm? To farm what? Gold? lol? People already have plenty of crappy items... what they don't have is uber items. How will getting rid of what they don't already have... encourage them to go out and get anything?

And easier? You think it's going to be easier fighting someone who has a suit that is as good as yours? You think it's going to be easier fighting a dexer with 2-3 good weapons rather than just the one they siege bless now? You seriously think it's going to be easier to fight against people in gear that's as good as yours.

No.

You're rich and you just want to be a selfish and keep other people from clobbering you at PvP since you will no longer be able to exploit the advantages your suits gives you over most of the players on this shard... great.

At what cost? The cost would be, that PvP would be more about skill and less about how much your items are better than your opponents (which you freely admit to having and putting suits together so you do run good suits.)

The majority of players are not rich and they are not well equipped. You are the reason this shard isn't fun for the majority of the players who play this shard. Your mentality towards this is the reason why we've lost so many people (aka the majority of the players who played this shard.)

You just want to keep things as they are so you can keep your item advantage over other players because you know FULL WELL that they aren't going to delete the artifacts, the items people have worked hard for.

I'd rather have the people I fight running GOOD gear and fighting them OFTEN because they aren't affraid to lose the gear. I'd rather fight a TOUGHER enemy who is BETTER equiped, rather than the house hiding, stealthing, crappy armor wearing wet paper punching bag that I currently come across 99% of the time.

How is fighting enemies that are better equipped to kick your ass EASIER!?!?!!?!?

49. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Thread closed due to the inability to follow basic RoC rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.