1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS Documenting Publish 86 - Part 2

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Petra Fyde, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Following on from our earlier information on this topic we are now delighted to inform UO players that all pages of our Enhanced Client User Guide have now been updated. This has included the addition of two new pages to the guide, Healthbars and Mobile Bars. We hope these pages will help players enjoy and […]

Read the whole post here.

2. The Old Man

The Old Man Journeyman
    Premium

You always such a busy bunny :)

startle likes this.
  3. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If everyone elses websites (looking at you mr accounts management site), was run/updated like stratics billing issues would become a thing of the past... course the thread count in uhall would drop dramatically.

4. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Skill Tracker is still broken. Skills are still hidden behind the instructions for setting up the custom tab.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Agreed...... but this only is on roughly half my characters... EXTREMELY annoying though and NOTHING I do seems to resolve it. I've tried ctrl+R and everything. Even deleted the characters file in the user data and it still comes back the same.