1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does any guild NOT have an alliance?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I get attacked by...
    JSV
    while
    -SS- try to block the boat in Mag
    while
    GIL heals them so they don't die to me
    And some Wispwood kid tries to chain para me...

What gives with alliances here?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I have no alliance due to my pathetic PVP skills

3. well thats the grand alliance your discussing....

SS, C8V are allied
    JSV is there faction branch also allied
    GIL, CWS are newer members taht are mainly interested along same lines as the rest....

do we have some killers in the bunch yes but most tend to be nice law abiding citizens of sosaria... except that Mo' he's always causing problems... stems ffrom some childhood trauma involving horses or something

4. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

BORG doesn't. Not really anyway...only our guild for PvM/crafter alts, not PvPers.

5. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

"What gives with alliances here?"

That question can be expanded to zerg guilds too.

And it's not only a problem with Siege or even UO I fear. It's this "playing to win" mentality that is plaguing most people. People don't give a [censored] for a good fight. They only care to win, and win at all costs. Winning matters more than a good, fun fight to them.

6. no whe I was GM of ORC and running solo I always knew I could never come out on top ... especially if one of the main guilds were involved it was always me trying to run from ganks quads with detectors

7. Guest

Guest Guest

let's add CoS and TnA to that list...

8. If you look at uo.com you will see just how big that alliance is....something like 250 chars. Yes I know some have more than one char but that still is so funny when they are the ones that always spounted off about zergs.

9. not TnA and CoS ....unless I missed the memo

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

welcome to siege, should be fun again after the holiday is over this weekend...

id like to see how we do against that "zerg" (Im not complainin about #'s because I dont care) once we both got #'s on...

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Just happened to me. I dropped some idiot from Wispwood, and Kush dismounted me, then some TnA stealth dog got on me.

12. TNA and JSV are not allied, and have some pretty intense battles with each

other, have they field allied in the past? ... yes, but it never lasted long, there is

to much bad blood between a few of the members and it always deteriorates

quickly. Usually King Head Noto, or one of the SS Noto bunch.

My guess is the TNA that attacked you for your {Tag} or something youve done in the past that made you a higher priority target then the JSV Luna Alliance that were near.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Lol, if TnA and Jsv both attacked you, you must be pretty effective at annoying people.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles*

15. Guest

Guest Guest

They're annoyed I kill them on a lame chiv dexer [​IMG] Their dismount archers are their biggest asset, which saddens me.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I suggest you kill them more often. Then you won't have to come here and discuss alliances. *nods*

17. Rykus

Rykus Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Just happened to me. I dropped some idiot from Wispwood, and Kush dismounted me, then some TnA stealth dog got on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

TnA is Minax. WCB (guild Kush is in) is TB.

18. And for the record we are usually pretty good about only messing with people that mess with us, I mean we dont even crash spawns unless it was BGs back in the day, other than that we are never crashing spawns and yeah we have been doin alot in mag. Most of us (who dont have a five letter V name) don't usually pick fights.

19. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

I have no alliance due to my pathetic PVP skills

[/ QUOTE ]

I got non either since cyber is my pvp teacher ^^

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Lol, field truces at their best.

21. <blockquote><hr>

Lol, if TnA and Jsv both attacked you, you must be pretty effective at annoying people.

[/ QUOTE ]

so that's why I get so much love out there on the field

lol at ibichi!!!