1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does any on here have Fios?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Evil comcast has bought my cable company. They slowing the service down [​IMG] from 10meg down 1 meg up to 7 meg down 500k up. Good news is Verizon has just run Fios on the street. 20 meg down 2 meg up unlimited longdistance phone and 200 channels of Tv. So does any one have the FiOS service and do you like it?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know about their internet service, but here in the Bay Area, my Verizon *wireless* is tops in my book. I've tried other cell companies and they all suck at connection, customer service, and other areas where Verizon shines...

I know this is about internet access, but I wanted to share my view on the company as a whole...

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

They have 150meg down 20 meg up for $152. but I think that is a little over kill. the service i listed in my first post is 99.00 a month with tv and phone.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha, Comcast just increased my connection. They are Robin Hood, take from the rich and give to the poor. I'm not poor, but I'll take it anyway, muhahahahahaha...la

5. <blockquote><hr>

Haha, Comcast just increased my connection. They are Robin Hood, take from the rich and give to the poor. I'm not poor, but I'll take it anyway, muhahahahahaha...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya... I have a 10 to 1 interweb conn, cable with hbo/showtime/cinemax combo from COMCAST.

I pay 56bucks a month for the whole thing!

Now I will admit their customer service is complete utter donkey ball sweat... but, I can't beat this deal at all... and my ISP doesn't go down hardly ever.

6. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

comcast says it has some kind of speed boast It increases speed for the first part of the download then it slows down Looks like an advertising gimmick so they can boast about higher speeds in their advertising.

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

I'm guessing no one here has it.