1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does any one even play any more????

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I see some people try do stuff on Friday. But I try to do RL stuff on Fridays and week ends i just logged in hit alliance chat and get nothing but crickets. It seams most people left play during the day. when i loged on when Zoots house fell there was a bunch of people but in prime time nothing.

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I am back. I had so much stuff going on that it would've taken a whole nation of normal people to keep up lol. So who knows? Maybe all the normal people WILL come back. If they aren't here already, just stealthing around, looking over your shoulder.......

3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What's prime time to you? Our guild is pretty spread out between different time zones, people are on all day long and there's generally not more than 3-4 of us online at once (about 2-3 times a week we have a good 6 on at a time). Most seem to be on early evening though (PST).

Personally I don't talk in general chat unless I'm not doing anything, or if I'm looking for someone to slip their location so I can helpfully lighten their backpack..... and you get tired of the people who log in for 5 minutes "PVP me in luna! No pets, no dismount!.....No? You scared?? LOLZ!!! Siege IZ ded! Everyone should go play ATL" then log out.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm around daily, but in the wrong time zone. I love to join in the general chat - but I'm not going to tell you where I'm chatting from except in very vague terms :D

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well my own aging body, seems to get up at the crack of dawn nowadays, on some weirdo natural high full of energy in the am, wide awake at 0500, so I am on more so now, in the early mornings like 5am to 1pm, than evenings.

And cuz I have been wakin up so early a lot lately, I am crashin' asleep earlier !

Used to be I played UO in the evenings and was always awake till 0300 year after year, I played UO more in the evenings to way late at night.

I used to rl work on the overnight shift so those were my normal hours of playin' too, like 2300 to 0300, now it is like my entire old body revolted, and went on some sort of 'perma dayturn shift ! :mf_prop: go figure !

6. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm online everyday. On Atlantic.

8. Blind Otto

Blind Otto Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm around, but my GMT hours are too random - listing them would serve no purpose.
    Other than possibly to convince everyone I need a good psychiatrist.

9. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm on daily...in fact I just restocked my Brit Gate Vendor house yesterday with some goodies :)

10. wavace

wavace Guest

Just tell what you are wearing, your turn ons, and we can fill in the rest