1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone buy cooking items any more?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I checked my vendor after a week of being gone and she is still stocked with egg bombs, apples and grapes. The only thing that is gone is the free Parrot food. :sad4:

2. Lil Caesar

Lil Caesar Guest

Hello yes im always looking for those items quiet often they seem to go fast on the high traffic vendors. can u enlighten me as to where your vendors are? and i shall frequent them as often as my wallet permits

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

South side of Umbra, I believe...

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It is South east of Umbra gate you can shop form guard Zone vendors name is Spreedles

5. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Mine don't seem to sell like gangbusters either. The only things I seem to sell at all are arrows, gaman horns, and lrc suits heh.

6. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I had a hard time moving bones, lvl 6 maps, and enhanced luck gear

working on a revised pricelist...

7. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I still have those orange petals for you. In fact I have about 40 more. Now, I just have to get in game long enough to meet up with you. :D

8. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I actually had someone buy up all my Hughes' eggbombs the other day and his grapes of wrath...yet all the smoke bombs and apples still there. :) Maybe it was one of the guys buyin up me fishing poles or a new wandering buy. Although I finally got rid of 10k of enhanced bandies finally...they were in my way anyhow..put those on me brit home vendor neighbors bought those OUT. ALL OF EM.

Yet plain ingots at only 10gp per, brilliant amber also.. still SIT THERE unbought...not like I am in any high traffic area though...but Ima thinking of moving ..spring fever, I want to be by an ocean now, so I may be moving. LOL

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Lil Caesar

Are you the same Lil Caesar I once knew in NEW. Cuz if so I think I seen you the other day but you were with some huge winged beastie and I was ascared to say hi out there in the hinterlands by my Brit home and hid. :) Me and winged beasties that breathe fire just never did get along. hehe