1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone else notice?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Loopy Moe 27, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Has anyone noticed that the vp has become pretty much a stow-away for REALLY bad random toons....i mean, the other day i see this 15 laff horse with the cupcake and squirting flower, and when people say to it, "I think this is too risky for you", it says, "No". Things like that really annoy me! How did this toon even get its disguise? Did it just let the other toons do all the work in the factories? i need to know this people! Thanks in advance!

2. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

I haven't noticed that really but...

Sounds like when the pigs first came out, I made a pig and Trish took me through the factory enough times to get the full suit. Then we both went into the VP lobby not only for laughs but also to have the first pig with a full suit. Mind you, I didn't DARE get onto the elevator. In fact I barely touched the loading platform. When people would whisper to me, I'd let them know that I wasn't gonna be going into the VP with them.

Of course the difference is that the pig had just come out that day, so it was a thing of being first to get to that point more than anything. Don't know why someone else would go through all that hassle just to do the same thing but with a species that has been out longer than others.

3. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Lol that sounds like a funny story.....but this too was actually in the front trying to get IN the vp

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good times, good times..

But yeah. Griefers suck. Boarding will fix it.

5. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

I've noticed that some people over-work their suit too. Recently I saw a 61 laffer that was a Mr. Hollywood in his lvl. 20's

6. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's overworking? I never knew there was such a thing as overworking.

7. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

That's nothing, I've seen HW50's that are only 20 laff. :)

8. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

wow..

9. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I have a 15 laffer with a sell suit that will be 20 laff when she is maxed. I had a close friend take me in with him to get my suit parts. Her gags are almost maxed. Another day or two and she will be ready to vp. I keep saying that and I swear I am going to max her gags this week. LOL!

10. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

To be specfic, i wasn't talking about ubers. I meant low laffers who have no gags either lol

11. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Yes I have noticed the baby toons vping. I don't mind them as long as they know how to play. I can't stand the ones that think a cupcake will take out a level 12. If they play the right way then I don't mind them a bit. My gags are good enough to see us through.

12. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

But but but... A squirt flower will take out a level 12! I swear it will!

13. I have to agree with Fangs on this one. I have seen it with my own eyes.:scholar:

14. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Uh huh. :gun:

15. LOL. You guys allways have a good laugh to make me see.

16. ATIV7220

ATIV7220 Guest

I've seen him do it! Wish I'd have taken a screenshot...

:bowdown:

We won't mention that it followed an organic TNT... rolleyes:

17. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Don't mention the lure either. :eyes: