1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Anyone Have An Event Walk-Through?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Fink, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

I was wondering if anyone on Oceania had a walk-through for the current quests; runes, tips, etc.

I've just completed the threads quests, but the rest of my time's been spent trying to score small webs from Trick or Treating. I know of the spider quest (but nothing about it), and I know there are special items dropping on invasion troops and liches. Is there anything else?
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

I used UO Guide's guide for Sicarii

I know that the graveyard (skele Lich) spawn and the trick or treating finish the 17th (or are supposed to at least!) Sicarii too I guess - hopefully there'll be people there this weekend =)

The invasion troops are supposed to keep going after that though
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

Mein Gott.. after about 20 lines my brain stripped a gear. Thanks for the guide, I'd have never figured it out on my own.
  4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

well i better get my butt into gear tonight then. ive been away all week and still havnt completed the sicarii quest. havnt gotten anything off anything besides a talisman & a bat =/