1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have my soulstones?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by CroakerTnT, Feb 13, 2010.

1. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Hi All,

I'm returning, but my two houses in the desert SW of Umbra (Stonehaven) fell, probably last fall sometime.

The two houses were a pyramid owned by Silent, and a stone tower with a big, green lawn with lots of apple trees owned by Goblin.

Did anyone grab any soulstones from these houses when they went IDOC?

Thanks,
    Newt

2. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hope you don't mind me using your thread, see it as a free bump. :p

I never thought of the idea that someone would store the stones they find, but i certainly will after I read this.

Anyway, me and my wife left UO exactly two years ago, vowing never to return to the game. Shutting down all the accounts. So who cares about putting stuff in the bank, right? Maybe some of you know how that usually turns out...

We had three houses next to each other, on the road in Homare. Two of them at least 16x16 and a third small one. One of the large was a shop named 'Zangs Garden'. There would have been around 10-15 stones in the houses.

I haven't started my account owning the stones (couldn't bare it), but my wife got hers going. So my question is the same, anyone got the stones?

3. I have about 60 lost stones stored at NEW if you both want to test them. Icq is: 9-626-593 (Elaine)

4. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

Tnt was at the idoc....they prolly got it.

didnt grab the stone. only the loot

5. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Thanks Shalimar.

That's really cool that you keep all those. To bad none of them were mine.

Does anyone else collect unloved soulstones?

Croaker

6. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Thanks Diablo,

Yes, TnT got the soulstones (some anyway, I don't remember how many there were) from the stone tower.

I'm hoping that the pyramid didn't go poof without anyone noticing.

Croaker

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

There are some GIL that hang on to soulstones, but I can't recall who it is. Hopefully they'll see this and let you go through the ones they are holding!

8. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

I wasnt at the pyramid i heard about it . but i never found it... but yea i did the one with goblin...I hope you got it all... because we moved some stuff in a house... i dont think anyone else took the stone